Ground Beef Masala/ Kheema Curry
This mince kheema curry uses ground beef. Cooked in Indian spices, onions, and fresh herbs this will soon be a favorite in your family as it is our home. You can also use ground chicken or ground pork for this recipe.
- 500 grams Beef ground
- 1 cup Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ghee or cooking oil
- 4 Curry leaves
- 1 cup tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Cilantro leave chopped – dhania
Grind to paste/Masala paste
- 2 Kashmiri red chilies dry
- 2 Spicy red chillies dry
- 8 Garlic cloves lasoon
- 1/2 inch Ginger adrak
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 2 Cardamoms elichi
- 1 tsp Cumin jeera
- 2 Cloves lawang
- 3 inch Cinnamon stick dalchini
- Soak the dry chillies in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove stalk. If you want less spicy remove the seeds as well.
- Place everything in a mixer/blender and pulse until smooth – set aside
Saute kheema curry
- Saute chopped onions in oil until translucent
- Add curry leaves and the ground masala paste along with the chopped tomatoes
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant – If necessary add a few tablespoons of water.
- Add the ground meat, vinegar and 1 cup water – mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes
- Add the chopped cilantro.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve with hot chapati, roti or rice.
About Videos – most recipes has two videos – a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you