Best Moist Chocolate Brownies
Rich, moist and decadent these chocolate brownies are going to be your next favorite treat. So addictive you going to make them over and over. Serve on its own at room temperature or serve warm with a dollop of ice cream. The recipe is surprisingly simple and easy to make.
There are two secrets to making moist and decadent brownies.
- Do not over baking brownies. This is not a cake so it is supposed to be moist and slightly wet in the center. The brownies will dry as they sit outside the oven which means the chocolate will get set again. That is why you need to take them out early rather than late.
Pin this and other East-Indian Recipes on Pinterest here
- 200 grams (1.14 cups) Chocolate 60% fat
- 200 grams (0.88 cups) Butter
- 50 grams (0.25 cups) Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 65 grams (0.52 cups) All-purpose flour plain, maida
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- ½ cup Nuts chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ cup Chocolate chips optional
- ¼ cup Coffee Brewed (¼ cup water with 1 tsp coffee powder)
- In a saucepan add 2 cups of water. Place another stainless steel bowl big enough to sit over the saucepan - this is called a double boiler. Turn the heat on and let the water simmer.
- In the top stainless steel bowl - add chocolate and butter - place it over the saucepan with simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Alternatively, you can also melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl - at 50% power.
Make Brownie Batter
- Preheat the oven at 160 C / 380 F
- Grease and line with parchment paper a 9 x 9 inch square baking pan or similar
- To the melted chocolate and butter mixture
- Add the sugar and stir until almost melted
- Then add the eggs one at a time making sure combine thoroughly.
- Next, add the vanilla, coffee, and salt - combine it well.
- Finally, add the cocoa powder and flour - combine well.
- Add in the nuts and chocolate chips - combine well.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan. Top with more nuts and chocolate chips
- Bake for about 30 minutes - until the top is set. It is best to under-bake than to over-bake brownies.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes then cut and serve
About Videos - most recipes has two videos - a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you