Quick Fried Rice
A fusion of Indian spices and Chinese sauces. This Indo Chinese fried rice is a medley of vegetables such as carrots and peas stir-fried with steamed rice along with some Indian spices and Chinese ready to use sauces.
- Wok for stir fry
- Cutting Board
- Kitchen Knife
- Flat spatula
- 3 cups Rice cooked
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Green chiles finely chopped optional
- 1/2 cup Carrots cubed
- 1/2 cup French beans chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken breast cooked – cubed
- 1/2 cup Chicken sausages chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions diced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp White vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower diced small
- 1/2 cup Spring onion chopped
- 1/4 cup chives chopped
- Clean, wash and cut all ingredients and have them ready by the stovetop.
- In a large wok – saute onions, garlic, ginger, until the onions are translucent
- Add in the veggies and meats – stir fry for a minute
- Then add a few tablespoons of water and let cook until the beans, carrots and veggies are cooked thru.
- Add the sauce ingredients – stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper (taste first as soy sauce has salt)
- Move the ingredients in the pan towards the edges to create space in the center
- Drop the egg and let cook for 2 minutes before you scramble it and combine with the rest.
- After you scramble the egg, add the rice and toss well.
- Do not over cook at this time to prevent the egg over cooking. Just heat it thru.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
About Videos – most recipes has two videos – a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you
Pin this and other East-Indian Recipes on Pinterest here
You may also like
- Chicken mince with Vindaloo Masala
- Stuffed Roast Chicken
- Chicken Frithad Recipe
- Chicken Croquettes
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- Chicken Khudi Curry
- Apricot Chicken Curry
- Chicken Potato chops
- Bottle Masala Chicken Curry
- Green Masala Chicken curry
- Baked Crispy Chicken
- Butter Chicken – restaurant style