East Indian Beef Kheema Curry – Ground Beef Masala
This East Indian minced meat recipe also known as kheema curry uses ground beef. Cooked in Indian spices, onions and fresh herbs this authentic Indian recipe will soon be a favorite in your home.
East Indian Meatloaf RecipePrint Rate
- 1 kg Beef ground
- 3 Onions chopped finely (3 cups chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ghee or cooking oil
- 5 Curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Cilantro leave chopped – dhania
Grind to paste/Masala paste
- 5 Red chilies mirchi
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 2 Cardamoms elichi
- 1/2 inch Ginger adrak
- 10 Garlic cloves lasoon
- 1 tsp Cumin jeera
- 2 Cloves lawang
- 5- inch Cinnamon stick dalchini
Conversions – Please switch between Metric & US for more measurement options
- Saute chopped onions in oil until golden brown
- Add curry leaves and the ground masala paste
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes with a few tablespoons of water until fragrant
- Add the ground meat, vinegar and 1 cup water – mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook on medium heat for 12 to 20 minutes until cooked.
- Add the chopped cilantro.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve hot
About Videos – most recipes has two videos – a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you