This chicken mince recipe is full of flavor and is perfect as a filling in hot dogs or simply as a side dish. It has a sweet, sour flavor and quite spicy as it contains a handful of Indian spices
Chicken Mince With Vindaloo MasalaPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 kg Chicken ground
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Onions
- 1 tbsp Vinegar white
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup water
For the Vindaloo Paste
- 8 Red Chili Kashmiri
- 1 tsp Cumin Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 6 cloves Garlic
- Coriander for garnish
- 3 tbsp water
Conversions – Please switch between Metric & US for more measurement options
Grind the vindaloo paste
- Add all the vindaloo paste ingredients In a food processor or mixer grinder and blend to a smooth paste. Set aside
- Heat the oil in a saute pan.
- Add the onions and cook for 2 to 3 mins until translucent
- Add the vindaloo paste and cook for another 2 to 3 mins stirring constantly.
- Then, add the ground chicken, salt, vinegar and 1/4 cup of water to the mixture.
- Cover and simmer until the chicken is well cooked.
- Garnish with coriander and serve
About Videos – most recipes has two videos – a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you